Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M24

tn_rider

7 hours ago, dalt1 said:

I was in and out of  lot of boats that day but was definitely a Malibu. Come on, crew help me out and someone get a pic for me now as I failed and didn't snap one. No way to slide it out.

Can’t believe you are still complaing about a garbage can in a boat!! 

On 1/12/2020 at 12:55 PM, The Hulk said:

Seasuckers suction cup trash can on side of boat! Works great at Sandbar as we fill ours up quickly as well. Maybe PTM needs a trash can clamp to hang below boards! 

I'll bring this idea up in our morning meetings. Great idea Hulk.. I'm still working on getting some sort of flag pole mount idea passed as well. 

22 hours ago, COOP said:

We just got a M240 in here. I heard ALOT of hype about this stereo so I was very interested to give it a listen. Honestly, it did not live up to the hype, at least for me. The bass is loud, for sure. However, the rest of the system I was rather "eh" about. I felt like it kinda fell flat on the midbass and lower midrange. And if you turned down the tower speakers the, interior (except for bass) really isnt that much louder than the other systems. I really expected more given how many amplifiers are in it. But like I mentioned, the bass is quite loud. And I suspect for people listening to bass heavy pop music it will impress.

When you do the level of work that you do I can certainly understand your view. Most everyone else I have spoken with was HIGHLY impressed and said it was much louder than the other models.

Edited by 23LSVOwner
48 minutes ago, Jibby said:

I'll bring this idea up in our morning meetings. Great idea Hulk.. I'm still working on getting some sort of flag pole mount idea passed as well. 

While you’re at it, it would also be a good idea to upgrade the shelves above the cup holders to not feel like dollar store plastic trays. Someone is going to cut themselves on those.

3 hours ago, Jibby said:

Seasuckers flag pole mount!! Easy cheap strong ,depending on what size flag you are going with you may want to go with a double sucker mount, I'm sure you could get the fishing rod holder it would probably fit a flag and easy to modify.. honestly you can easily make about anyting the sea suckers have a nice bult setup to mount about anything you can think of they are ridiculously strong

7 hours ago, NWBU said:

While you’re at it, it would also be a good idea to upgrade the shelves above the cup holders to not feel like dollar store plastic trays. Someone is going to cut themselves on those.

Sparky is going to come after you for complaining about shelves!!!:biggrin:

On 1/12/2020 at 12:55 PM, The Hulk said:

Seasuckers suction cup trash can on side of boat! Works great at Sandbar as we fill ours up quickly as well. Maybe PTM needs a trash can clamp to hang below boards! 

Where has this been all my boating life?!?

Thanks for the suggestion Hulk