Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M24

tn_rider

3 hours ago, Five Cent Worth said:

That new re-designed X26 dropped yesterday.  Massive sweet looking boat.  I am sure well north of $200k as a take home cost.  New M240, new Surf Nautique & the new X26 - like they all have the same product road map!  Can't wait to see them all!

Yeah the X26 is massive at 6900 lbs, but 4100 lbs ballast is underwhelming. Hard pass for me. Interested to see what the Nautique surf monster will be.  Like to see that the boat brands are finally getting the formula right. Dry wt + ballast wt = wave. Size does matter. The bigger and heavier the better.

Edited by carguy79ta
4 hours ago, Five Cent Worth said:

That new re-designed X26 dropped yesterday.  Massive sweet looking boat.  I am sure well north of $200k as a take home cost.  New M240, new Surf Nautique & the new X26 - like they all have the same product road map!  Can't wait to see them all!

I have to agree the new X26 is a suhweet looking boat. Love the interior layout and it has to have a massive wave.

1 hour ago, carguy79ta said:

Yeah the X26 is massive at 6900 lbs, but 4100 lbs ballast is underwhelming. Hard pass for me. Interested to see what the Nautique surf monster will be.  Like to see that the boat brands are finally getting the formula right. Dry wt + ballast wt = wave. Size does matter. The bigger and heavier the better.

Any additional intel on the new Nautique Surf boat?

43 minutes ago, Chappy said:

I watch a walk through on youtube. Pretty nice looking. The cool thing is that they integrated the rear thruster into the steering, the more you turn the wheel the stronger the thruster works, and it has two settings and still lets you run the thrusters manually if you want. Pretty slick setup.

You know what.  I STILL like to see the MC's on our lake with the Teak platforms.  I think these newest generation boats from all the manufacturers are striving so hard to be classy and cutting edge.  Mostly they succeed.  But dang there is just something about the teak platforms that ties even a modern brand new boat back to its roots.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LucasC said:

Not gonna hate, I like a lot of the features on this boat. Too big for me and not in the market but for those of you barking for a 26 LSV something to think about.

Edited by Chappy
spelling
1 hour ago, COOP said:

I watch a walk through on youtube. Pretty nice looking. The cool thing is that they integrated the rear thruster into the steering, the more you turn the wheel the stronger the thruster works, and it has two settings and still lets you run the thrusters manually if you want. Pretty slick setup.

Of the new boat?  Got a link?

2 hours ago, COOP said:

My buddies 2018 G25 does this.  Not sure is you were just commenting on how cool it is, or calling it out as a new feature.  I assumed Malibu’s was same? 

3 hours ago, LucasC said:

The x26 looks really nice, except I can’t stand how they did the bow walkthrough and seating.  It looks more like a regal or some sort of day cruiser. I’d much rather have the walk through in the middle.  I think it not only looks better, but is more functional.

3 hours ago, Chappy said:

Seems to be pretty tight lipped.  Only one person on planet Nautique has claimed to see it.  Says the fit and finish of the boat makes the g23 look entry level.  Price is in the $300k range, and some are saying it’s electric (4 hour run time, 5-6 hour charge time).  I’m not sure how true the last one is, as it would severely limit the market.  You could guarantee to never see one on a house boat trip if this was the case.

1 hour ago, SCMike said:

My buddies 2018 G25 does this.  Not sure is you were just commenting on how cool it is, or calling it out as a new feature.  I assumed Malibu’s was same? 

Didn't realize it had been around a year or two. It's a really cool integration. Malibu's only uses a switch on the shifter.

12 minutes ago, robbieg247 said:

Malibu continues to do great things . I’m not gonna spill anything but it’s awesome. 

The CIA does a worse job at keeping secrets vs. Malibu's ability to keep it hush hush from the probably hundreds of folks that have now seen the boat and won't talk  :lol:

Edited by hethj7
1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

The CIA does a worse job at keeping secrets vs. Malibu's ability to keep it hush hush from the probably hundreds of folks that have now seen the boat and won't talk  :lol:

I wouldn’t say it’s HUNDREDS. Maybe 50-60. Put a deposit down and you could be one of them.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:10 AM, COOP said:

When you see this you may understand. Most boats have standard cut outs for speakers, standard placement. This is way more custom. Not saying its worth what they say, but it would take some serious fabrication skills to duplicate.

It is truly next level. You have to see and hear it to understand. I'm a stereo nut and I was blown away.