Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

M24

tn_rider

54 minutes ago, The Hulk said:

Seems odd to not do a m25? Only 1ft different? 

The cabin of the M235 seems small for me. I would think Malibu would make an M25 and keep the M235 for those who don't need the space. Why increase a boat by 6 - 7 inches.? 

9 hours ago, bbattiste247 said:

The cabin of the M235 seems small for me. I would think Malibu would make an M25 and keep the M235 for those who don't need the space. Why increase a boat by 6 - 7 inches.? 

Dumbfounded myself,  the M has always looked stubby to me, a 25 would make it look better, IMO. 

Seems 23/24 would be too many of the same buyers IMO where a 25 might pull more to the table, plus it has a walkthrough so your going to grab some haters on the 25lsv there, myself included potentially.  Plus the M23 is overpriced for being only 23, it would be a better value at 25 getting a lot more boat for only a little extra, same as the 23 vs 25lsv.. but hey next year they will probably have a 24lsv!

Edited by The Hulk
1 hour ago, The Hulk said:

Dumbfounded myself,  the M has always looked stubby to me, a 25 would make it look better, IMO. 

Seems 23/24 would be too many of the same buyers IMO where a 25 might pull more to the table, plus it has a walkthrough so your going to grab some haters on the 25lsv there, myself included potentially.  Plus the M23 is overpriced for being only 23, it would be a better value at 25 getting a lot more boat for only a little extra, same as the 23 vs 25lsv.. but hey next year they will probably have a 24lsv!

Rumor is, it has adjustable surfgates 😁

43 minutes ago, tn_rider said:

Rumor has it, they aren’t hanging off the back of the boat either 🙊

We must be hanging around the same water cooler.  May even have seen pics at that water cooler 🤐

1 hour ago, SCMike said:

Can anyone who has seen the boat confirm if its 24ft or 25ft?.  I heard it was an M255, not an M24.

I've heard M240 is the designation. Official release coming soon.  

1 hour ago, Chappy said:

Blah, blah, blah....

Quit posting unless you are going to actually post pics and or share confirmed details, otherwise we will wait until 2021 when Malibu finally decides to release details!

4 hours ago, kerpluxal said:

I heard this as well

Like trim tabs? My 257 with 1000 lead makes a pretty massive wave with trim tabs, also center plate.

Edited by carguy79ta
18 minutes ago, carguy79ta said:

Like trim tabs? My 257 with 1000 lead makes a pretty massive wave with trim tabs, also center plate.

It’s still surfgate. Use your imagination. 😉