Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mxz 23 vs Mxz 24 wakeboard wake

Fbeltrao

5 hours ago, Chappy said:

@cptotr May be able to help with the 24 MXZ wake, I only surf in my old age!

Tks Chappy. I really love the MXZ24 wave and wake. I know it is early but keen to get to know better the 23. It must be fantastic if it can get any better than 24.

IMO, the 23MXZ wake is alot more like the 23LSV wake than the 24MXZ.  

The wakeboard wake firm, and tall, with a good transition.  One thing is for sure, neither of them suck!

I've only taken a few sets on the 23MXZ.

21 hours ago, Fbeltrao said:

Any feedback on the wakeboard wake? Must be sick! Better than the mxz 24?  

Don’t know you that nobody wakeboards anymore because it’s too dangerous?! :crazy:

No experience with the new 23 but I would expect them to be very similar. What type of wakeboard wake do you want?

1 hour ago, eubanks said:

Don’t know you that nobody wakeboards anymore because it’s too dangerous?! :crazy:

No experience with the new 23 but I would expect them to be very similar. What type of wakeboard wake do you want?

Good transition lippy and nice landing zone. Best

Honestly it's probably hardly different. They know their competition is the G23 and I think the MXZ 23 is their attempt at a 23', large bow boat since the 23 LSV doesn't fit that need.

They're all fantastic wakes in this category, both surf and wakeboard...

Hard for me to say on how it compares to the 23 mxz, but the 24mxz is amazing.  Nice and long transition with plenty of pop off the lip.  There's a lot of individual preference when it comes to wakes, but I much prefer it to my previous G23.  Malibu does a good job I think of making it rideable for all riders too.  It's easy to mellow out, but can get as big and aggressive as a person would want.  I would suspect the 23mxz would be similar though.  Hard to imagine better, but similar.