Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

flag holder for 2019 Axis Tower

volfan705

I am in search of a good flag holder for my tower (black).  I enjoy flying my blue line flag on the lake and messed up and sold my boat with the flag holder..Have not been able to find one?  Any ideas, suggestions?

15 minutes ago, jwl019 said:

There are some cheaper options out that I have seen, but I use these and their flag poles.  I use a 2x3 flag since the standard 3x5 just seemed too big. I had to drill a new bottom grommet hole for the 2x3 since the pole was set up for the 3x5

http://bigairwaketowers.com/accessories/flag-holder/

20180902_092007.jpg

I just ordered one of these last week.  They had 25% off also using code SUMMER25.  What size flag poles do you have?

21 minutes ago, volfan705 said:

did you get the 3".  I assume you have a similar tower?  I cant find the specs anywhere?

The G3 tower on my Malibu requires the 3", I am not sure what the diameter of the Axis tower is.