Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Glassy glass (#2)

Sparky450

10 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

This evening was pretty good too!

Middle channel looked like a mirror.... but I had to miss my Thursday evening session for Meet the Teacher Night :cry: 

• Sad 1
ahopkins22LSV
9 hours ago, asnowman said:

That's 2 pictures in a row, not behind your VTX... what boat was that ?

My friend on the lake has a 2011 Response lxi. When he’s available we ski his boat and I bring gas. Plus it has the LS3 in it so it’s a beast!

9 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

My friend on the lake has a 2011 Response lxi. When he’s available we ski his boat and I bring gas. Plus it has the LS3 in it so it’s a beast!

Bet that's a blast to drive

We are getting glass many mornings now. Part is we have not had a morning over 58 deg. in quite some time. Had a 47 one morning but the sun cam up and warmed things soon after our start. Water is still 68 so it feels good but the air is cooooold!   We might see an 85 deg day this week. Dammer we sure could use some of the global warming.

• Like 3
ahopkins22LSV
19 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Bet that's a blast to drive

It is! And it’s awesome to ski behind. It was actually the king of darkness jump boat and Malibu open boat in 2011. It’s the most solid consistent pull I’ve ever experienced behind a boat, but it also has absolutely zero forgiveness lol

45 minutes ago, braindamage said:

The fall is nice when the wally’s are busy with other activities and the lake is open in the evenings for a set!

Yes it is! There were about 25 pontoon boats out yesterday evening though so no skiing but it was a great evening nonetheless.