Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 axis line up

Danimal154

Anyone get any sneak peaks of the new tower axis is offering. Any other changes? Getting ready to order one but I’ve only seen the boat building renderings from my dealer. I’m going to sit down with him tomorrow so maybe he can shed some more light on changes. Thanks in advance!

2 hours ago, smuurph84 said:

does anyone have an actual  photo of one yet? I would think there would be a few built by now or do they typically run  a few weeks behind the new malibu's?

That’s what I was looking for. Seen it on my rendering on my build sheet but that’s it. 

38 minutes ago, smuurph84 said:

whats your spray date?

My dealer told me they should assign me one by the end of the week. 

1 hour ago, st22eve said:

So new tower, windshield frame, steering wheel and a raised A. Did anyone catch anything else?

New interior colors. I got mine with the peanut butter. 

On 7/26/2019 at 6:18 PM, st22eve said:

So new tower, windshield frame, steering wheel and a raised A. Did anyone catch anything else?

New motor

• 3 weeks later...

I had the opportunity to sit in a 2020 A22 this week when I went to trade in mine. The tower actually looks awesome in person. Compared to my 15 it is night and day nicer. Really excited for mine to get here. Should arrive the week of Sep 9th! wooooo

• Like 2

nice! im finalizing my colors htis week for the A22. Agree the tower looks really good in person. The badges look more finished (tower rear / axis logo). The steering wheel looks nicer etc...

Since the tower arms don't fold into the boat anymore and stay straight up instead,  are Axis boats still going to fit under 7' garage doors? I saw a 2020 Axis yesterday and it looks like the arms are taller than the windshield now.

7 hours ago, onwi said:

I was wondering the same thing. Are you sure the arms cannot swing in? 

I was told they don't fold in anymore, once the tower is down the arms rest against the tower, there are little foam pads on the inside of the arms where they will rest up against the tower.