Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Axis 2018 T23 - Need feedback

maxlalonde

Hi guys! My first post here. Sorry for my english.

Thanks for your time and help

I would like to see if there is any 2018 T23 Axis owners here? i dont see that much info or review and we are currently looking to change our Malibu LSV 2015 to an T23 2018 with Monsoon 410 60L CAT 410 and i wanna make the right decision. I dont care about the option i would like to make sure the wave is great.

Im curious to see how come i dont see alot of info on the T23 much of the info are for A24 or T22. I need recommandation or info about the T23 that i will use only for surfing. There is an option im not really sure what it is ( Gel Base (Ebony) ) 

Wish I could help in detail - as a T22 owner I can say I love my surf wave and I am led to believe the T23 would be even better.

I did just see @Safety3rd recently acquired a T23 so maybe they can weigh in a bit more for you.

16 hours ago, maxlalonde said:

Hi guys! My first post here. Sorry for my english.

I would like to see if there is any 2018 T23 Axis owners here? i dont see that much info or review and we are currently looking to change our Malibu LSV 2015 to an T23 2018 with Monsoon 410 60L CAT 410 and i wanna make the right decision. I dont care about the option i would like to make sure the wave is great.

Im curious to see how come i dont see alot of info on the T23 much of the info are for A24 or T22. I need recommandation or info about the T23 that i will use only for surfing. There is an option im not really sure what it is ( Gel Base (Ebony) ) 

The T23 has a great surf wave. It will be very similar to your Malibu 23LSV, however. Why are you looking to move on from the Malibu?

Edited by Raimie

The boat is about 500 hours. We had many issue with it replace the head unit, transmission , last one is the motor bushing and support broke so something happen and there was a hole in our oil pan so no more oil in the engine by chance it didnt seize but it was enough. I will really miss the boat but with no more warranty the switch could be a good thing.

thanks for your reply much appreciated

The wave should be just as good as the Malibu, might get some benefits on high-flow ballast if you don't have it, not sure.  You won't be disappointed and that engine should be plenty.