Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Y tho?

UWSkier

I saw this the other day and thought good luck selling that thing.  I didn't notice until now the DJ on the front.  Just in case this guy is on this forum I won't say anything else.

Edited by Hemmy
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, Hemmy said:

I saw this the other day and thought good luck selling that thing.  I didn't notice until now the DJ on the front.  Just in case this guy is on this forum I won't say anything else.

How did I miss the DJ the first time I saw this?? Now I can’t not see him!

I would NEVER order that color combo, but I got to give it up to him for picking a truly unique and head turning combo.  I’d love to see this boat in person.  I’m sure the fact that he works for Boulder gave him a bit of confidence in ordering an off the wall color, knowing he get a great price and unload it for under market value when the time comes.  

As far as the DJ, I’m sure it was done to drive social media attention, nothing wrong with that. Come on, we’ve all seen some pretty crazy things done on and behind a boat to get views on Instagram. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, UWSkier said:

Seriously... why?

1.jpg.3cbb5af83cdcbf205a8d71d55b1b304b.j

Totally agree this eyesore is all over social media and it is one of the ugliest boats I have ever seen.  Don't get it!

Color combos are a personal preference.  Who are we to judge?  Looks like he is having a blast.  I've seen DJ's set up on pontoons before but never a ski/wake boat. 

• Like 2

@LucasA Thanks for chiming in! I think this group is more about the discussion than bashing. Your boat is just something that quite a few people will do a double take on. To each their own, and if you like then rock it!

Any more details? I assume that's the '19 23 LSV in your profile listing.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Raimie said:

@LucasA If you want to submit a pic for the TMC Calendar, PM me.

Welp....there ya go.

Lucas...he wants a pic of the boat, not you.

TMC=The Malibu Crew not Total Man Candy

😀😀😀

Way to face face the judge jury & executioner on here.   If people learned your passion is more than building boats that look like techno Grave Digger, they would appreciate not only jumping on with booth feet into unique colors, but also jumping both feet into the new M6 powertain.  

FYI, Lucas I had had our boats built 1 day apart last August, both had special request M6 engines & he has triple the hours that I have on my boat...that being said, we’re both stoked with that decision as we have 200+ combined hours on these engines that have cranked out thousands of Smiles Per Hour.  I know you’ve had several conversations & been a great resource on that subject.

Keep up the passion!

Edited by Dan Lee
11 hours ago, Dan Lee said:

Welp....there ya go.

Lucas...he wants a pic of the boat

Friendly tidbit of info - Ramie is one the coolest she’s on TMC :)

I dig the boat.  I wouldn’t buy it, but it does look good.