Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shane Stanfill new president at Cobalt

bamabonners

I demod one a few weeks ago.  Surf wave was actually pretty good.  Steep, not long.  Good push.  I bet it could be pretty good with some tuning.  

I was was very underwhelmed by the interior - cool seat features but about zero cup holders, tough trash can placement, etc.  Driveline was very clunky going in and out of gear.   

On 7/11/2019 at 10:33 PM, hethj7 said:

I demod one a few weeks ago.  Surf wave was actually pretty good.  Steep, not long.  Good push.  I bet it could be pretty good with some tuning.  

I was was very underwhelmed by the interior - cool seat features but about zero cup holders, tough trash can placement, etc.  Driveline was very clunky going in and out of gear.   

I got in a cobalt surf with swim step  at boat show snd likes the roomy layout and multi directional front passenger seat snd rear deck seat but the problem is there is zero storage on this boat,  the huge under seat  storage already had the hard tanks in it so no place to hide bags, only storage  that was  not filled was in bow

it also had the vertical clamping racks but the center pole retaining clamp was plastic and rinky dink and the swivel button would not lock down when moving it, the racks were cobalt branded

Edited by granddaddy55
1 hour ago, hethj7 said:

As Cobalt and Malibu refine their joint offerings now I could see big things from Cobalt coming.  

I really liked the roomy layout and side walk through but somehow lockers have to be made available to weight down that freeboard