Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Links or Source to schematics etc?

DOJOLOACH2

Does anyone know where I can find a dealer/ technician maintenance manual that shows schematics, exploded views of components, etc etc etc?

I've just bought a echelon lx '97 and need to finish up some projects the last guy didn't do as well as add some extra lights, connect tower speaker lights, etc. 

Also will be considering adding a cupholder and tray to the driver dash by drilling through the fiberglass and sealing the holders in with silicone

For starters the side storage lights are disconnected and the tower speakers were hooked up but not the led accent lights, owner said it was under the dash but theres like 6 accessory switches... which switch should I use for these accessory lights that aren't needed for daytime use?

Edited by DOJOLOACH2

Now that I know where and what to do. One last thing, any recommendations on which accessory switch to plug underwater/speaker lights into? I was thinking the interior lights would be good. But...

Could I splice off of the interior light pos/neg and make my own switch controlling underwater lights?