Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mega-Manuals Collection

This needs to not get buried, that Indmar service manual is gold as Steve B said. Maybe this could be added to the "Resources" section of the site, instead of just being here in a thread on the forum?

34 minutes ago, adfrock said:

This needs to not get buried, that Indmar service manual is gold as Steve B said. Maybe this could be added to the "Resources" section of the site, instead of just being here in a thread on the forum?

I Pinned it so it stays on top. It would be great if it included more current models.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Service manual?  What exactly do you mean?  There are engine manuals, regular component service manuals, but I doubt anyone but the dealer has a "manual" for your boat.  Google is your friend.  Or you should ask your dealer.

• 5 months later...

FYI:  This site or webserver appears to be having issues at the moment if any member on this forum works at that dealer.  If I go to the google cached page and click on a few of the manuals, it just buffers and finally the site returns a download error.  I can't even access the root domain home page either.

Looks like their database that hosts all of these manuals is not mapping

Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error '80004005'

[DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.

/src/HttpErrors/500.asp, line 163

Edited by hawaiianstyln
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/10/2019 at 9:49 PM, DOJOLOACH2 said:

Wire harness diagram just saved me some headache, you rock!

Could you please send it to [email protected]. Seems they are not available anymore in the sites.