Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Blower not working

Aerokj24

So I noticed this year my blower wasn’t working..I thought it was the blower and purchased a new one and installed it..it still didn’t work..then I noticed the switch was bad. I purchased one that looked exactly like it..I hooked the wires up to it and still doesn’t work. Ps I did look at the fuses and nom are blown..any insight will help

thanks

check the connector: i've had a bad one on one of my pumps the wires are pulled so darn tight at the factory when they zip tie things in the boat that it was pulling the wire out of the metal pin and there was no connection. you could take a simple $5 volt meter to see if your getting power at the end of the line when switch is on and start to narrow it down. 

i spent $15 on a bag of the connectors malibu uses from amazon and paid another $10-15 for the crimper tool as i plan to fix one or two of the pump connectors that need to be "wiggled" on occasion. It came in handy replacing my blower yesterday as mine failed. although dropping sunglasses down there didnt help =)