Jump to content

 

Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ronnie

2020 Post up your new Malibu/Axis boats.

Recommended Posts

djheywood

Does the factory send pictures or are you guys there?  I can’t make it to TN but would love to get some pics of my new 23 MXZ when it’s built Starting on 12/6...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbieg247

I have a couple friends down there but I am going to be there Monday to see it run thru rigging 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
dlb
1 hour ago, djheywood said:

Does the factory send pictures or are you guys there?  I can’t make it to TN but would love to get some pics of my new 23 MXZ when it’s built Starting on 12/6...

Talk to your dealer.  The factory will send you build pictures.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djheywood

Thanks for the tip!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AxleGrease99

Our dealer is sending us to watch our 22MXZ get built in April. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
robbieg247

Power plant 

3B6EC8BF-4670-47B0-A086-1E6DB45A5140.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fffrank

That battery management wiring looks like a disaster!  Surprised they can go from what we see here to an organized and well laid out finished product.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jtrovato
38 minutes ago, Fffrank said:

That battery management wiring looks like a disaster!  Surprised they can go from what we see here to an organized and well laid out finished product.

Really surprised to see that much of a rat's nest, don't know how they clean that up after the fact without re-doing it.  Maybe a well placed cover hides it all! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
JeffK
3 minutes ago, jtrovato said:

Really surprised to see that much of a rat's nest, don't know how they clean that up after the fact without re-doing it.  Maybe a well placed cover hides it all! 

I think a lot of that goes to the other side by the helm.  It looks like a fuse panel in one of them.  I'm sure they all get stretched out and run cleanly.  They just have it all piled up so they can work around them.

 

**EDIT - Well, I take that back.  Looks like a distro block. 

Edited by JeffK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...