Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 Post up your new Malibu/Axis boats.

Ronnie

23 hours ago, wakebrdr94 said:

48401188507_14a644ff48_b.jpg

almost ready

Looking good Dave!  I’m digging the graphite tower.  

Edited by SCMike
4 hours ago, wakebrdr94 said:

Thanks, 

Zephyr blue, vapor, and graphite.  Definitely out of my normal color range, 

That's what I thought! Zephyr will be on my 2022 ;)

• 2 weeks later...
ahopkins22LSV
2 hours ago, Brianborder said:

Since when did the 23lsv get a new trans and prop size?  Did they really retool the hull after only 2 years?

For 2020. No hull changes, just running gear changes. 

@Wakesetter67 I vote you start a build thread and we help :)

2 hours ago, ctvandy23 said:

@Wakesetter67 take a look at my boat with metallic Indy red and silver side by side.  Not the best live picture but I think it looks great.  

1778996F-6E7A-4598-9163-889EEE0BFAC2.png

5509C2B4-0375-4D0E-942A-1E60749AB3BE.jpeg

Wow, other than your red being metallic, our boats are almost the same other than the little red up top near the transom.

1 20190104_101207.jpg

• Like 2

So what do you think, Would the Indy Red Metallic look good as an accent next to the Silver Metallic? Or is that too much Flake! Right now its just the Indy red next to the Silver metallic! 

4 hours ago, Wakesetter67 said:

Yes I love yours! I'm trying to do something different then my last one and that is all I can come up with that I like!

Nothing wrong with that,  if it is what you like. We went back and forth for months. 

15 hours ago, Wakesetter67 said:

So what do you think, Would the Indy Red Metallic look good as an accent next to the Silver Metallic? Or is that too much Flake! Right now its just the Indy red next to the Silver metallic! 

I'd skip out on the red metallic. It's such a small area I think it'd be hard to tell it was metallic and I'd save the $2k or whatever it cost. That's just me though. I think it'd look great but just not worth it in that small of an accent next to other metallic. Can't go wrong either way though.

• Like 1

Ya its not too much of an extra charge, my dealer is good to me, The swim Platform and Surf Gates will be the same with the Indy Red Metallic, I'm really liking it the more I think about it, But as all you know... Once they submit your order There is no going back! 

38 minutes ago, Wakesetter67 said:

Ya its not too much of an extra charge, my dealer is good to me, The swim Platform and Surf Gates will be the same with the Indy Red Metallic, I'm really liking it the more I think about it, But as all you know... Once they submit your order There is no going back! 

You can do changes almost up to the spray date. I wouldn’t wait any shorter than a week out though and have the dealer call to get confirmation. We did one color change about 2 weeks out no problems.

• Like 1
On 8/9/2019 at 9:44 PM, Wakesetter67 said:

Yes I love yours! I'm trying to do something different then my last one and that is all I can come up with that I like!

Your current boat is the best looking color combo I've seen on a Malibu.  I've actually done builds to mimic yours but tried changing out the red for different shades of blue.  Never turns out quite as sharp as the combo you have with the red.  I was hoping the Zephyr blue would look good, but it just doesn't pop like the red does.  Good luck with the new build!

• Like 1