Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2020 Post up your new Malibu/Axis boats.

Ronnie

ahopkins22LSV
34 minutes ago, Sparky450 said:

Is somebody going to Tennessee, to see the birth of their baby?:biggrin:

It worked out that way. We already had a trip planned from a few months ago to visit my brother in-law, who happens to live in Knoxville. So yes, we are going to see it as Tommy's was able to get us that build date that works out about as perfect as it can for our trip.

• Like 2
48 minutes ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

It worked out that way. We already had a trip planned from a few months ago to visit my brother in-law, who happens to live in Knoxville. So yes, we are going to see it as Tommy's was able to get us that build date that works out about as perfect as it can for our trip.

What are you getting mom for her birthday?  

2 hours ago, Chrismoe said:

Hello forum members,

New here and just purchased my 2nd Malibu. It is a 2020 M240 and while my only experience with this boat was during a couple hour water test, I love it. The boat rips, the surf wave is very, very nice and the creature comforts are great. Here is a link to some pics of the new boat. The first 2 pics are nice, the balance of the pics are not so nice - I plucked them from the dealers site and had to run them thru MS paint to convert them to .JPG's. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNLtp7U1Owk_dzQe9YuYwZt0rRL-wNo_lOdQbdnREEbAFpabSrUiyNfoN5tE-1_Rw?key=RzBucVVhNVQxQXlIZlJjNVE0eTAwRTNZUC1vQV9B

Chris

very nice love the Tuscan metallic

11 hours ago, Chrismoe said:

Hello forum members,

New here and just purchased my 2nd Malibu. It is a 2020 M240 and while my only experience with this boat was during a couple hour water test, I love it. The boat rips, the surf wave is very, very nice and the creature comforts are great. Here is a link to some pics of the new boat. The first 2 pics are nice, the balance of the pics are not so nice - I plucked them from the dealers site and had to run them thru MS paint to convert them to .JPG's. 

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipNLtp7U1Owk_dzQe9YuYwZt0rRL-wNo_lOdQbdnREEbAFpabSrUiyNfoN5tE-1_Rw?key=RzBucVVhNVQxQXlIZlJjNVE0eTAwRTNZUC1vQV9B

Chris

Is this the Boat that wet sounds had on display?

9 hours ago, AussieSkier said:

very nice love the Tuscan metallic

TY aussieskier. I was a bit leary of the color until I saw it in person. Once I saw this gel coat scheme in person I was sold - pending a water test. 

Chris

15 minutes ago, potterm said:

Is this the Boat that wet sounds had on display?

Hi potterm. Yes, I beleive it was at SEMA this year. The sounds system is nuts and I will only use 1/2 of it's potential. Still an amazing sounds system.

Chris

4 hours ago, Chrismoe said:

Hi potterm. Yes, I beleive it was at SEMA this year. The sounds system is nuts and I will only use 1/2 of it's potential. Still an amazing sounds system.

Chris

Congrats!  That boat is sweet!  :cheers:

4 hours ago, 2020LSV23 said:

Shrink wrap off but still locked up. Hopefully water tested and detailed sometime in the next week!

137A21F9-7058-4BB6-8BED-94DF9E00E37D.jpeg

4487728C-6266-4E5C-BDEA-FEF9205BABE6.jpeg

I am loving that new Tuscan Gold!

• Like 3
On 2/1/2020 at 7:59 PM, 2020LSV23 said:

Hey I was taking measurements today for my storage and I’m wondering if this boat will fit in with tower up through my 10 foot bay door? I measured under 8 feet with tower down

Oh and a sneak peek into the Tuscan lol

6DA32D4A-9B8B-4097-BEA1-B28CCA9AAA12.jpeg

88874451-F2B7-4403-8606-C27AA94D363D.jpeg

When are we getting more pics of this beauty?

8 hours ago, Chappy said:

When are we getting more pics of this beauty?

Hopefully in the next week or two once we take possession. I will get some good ones with our DSLR and drone videos on the lake!

5 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

@2020LSV23 I hope no one called you in for suspicious activity! Lol. 

Boat is looking great. 

Its our first custom order boat and I see what the big deal is about now!

• Like 3
10 hours ago, 2020LSV23 said:

Took her home tonight. Weather went to crap so we had to store her quick. Many more pics coming when we get a good stretch of weather!

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1181.jpg

just like the m240 from Brian Mulroney  , almost exact match,  that white and light brown gel are insane in the sun and perfect match to the peanut butter interior with white highlights