Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Wanted to say THANK YOU!

Whitecap

You have done your research. You didn't even have to ask how to post pics!  

Congrats. Enjoy the 'Bu. Those who said you can never buy happiness never had a Malibu...

Edited by NMMalibuFamily
  • Like 3

Outstanding man!! 
Congrats! 

19 hours ago, Whitecap said:

Yes...... it took me 12 approaches to the slip, to get the line up correct! :Doh:

ha! we've all been there!

I'm a firm believer that time spent on the water is not deducted from ones lifespan. 
There's a few "rules" that someone posted on here a little bit ago. I can't remember who, but I'm sure you probably caught them. 
Some that I liked, 
1-never go faster than what you're willing to hit something.
2-It's just a boat. There will be spilled drinks, dinged chrome, dock scrapes. Don't let it ruin what the boat affords you. (Lesson I've learned over 30 years on the water, but finally set in last year) 

I always loved the scene in Pirates of the Caribbean, Jack Sparrow is explaining what the Black Pearl means to him.

"It's not just a keel and a hull and sails; that's what a ship needs. Not what a ship is. What the Black Pearl really is, is freedom."

The time with family on the boat are some of my very best memories. I now have a 16month old girl. I just bought her a Ronix wakeboard....it's going to be great. 
As Shaun Murray always says, "Enjoy your ride"

Edited by Ryan1776