Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Member - LSV 23 :)

snowmanwithahat

1 hour ago, inlandlaker said:

Nice boat!!!  Way to kill a first post!!

Love the color scheme on that boat, btw.

Thanks, I know buying to match it with your tow rig is ridiculous, but my God do these two look good together. I'm loving the black boat/trailer/truck combo with a bit of green to add some flavor.

db2SRsh3WNVY3Gw9S-bIp5mcyHWQDEKSu2liaJaP

16 minutes ago, snowmanwithahat said:

Thanks, I know buying to match it with your tow rig is ridiculous, but my God do these two look good together. I'm loving the black boat/trailer/truck combo with a bit of green to add some flavor.

Looks like an Arctic Cat.

6 hours ago, snowmanwithahat said:

Solid set up!

On 6/28/2019 at 1:01 PM, snowmanwithahat said:

Your rims are not matching...I matched the rims on my old Nauti.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, Five Cent Worth said:

The colors look great!!  What does your interior look like?

dark.... I didn't think i was going to like it, but it isn't bad at all. It forces you to either actually be in the water or be moving with the boat. It only really gets hot when it sits in bright sunlight, which I've had happen with white as well, and it's not much better.

kCfhXcHRUG-jyF5ufkMM-O6S9q4xvrpHEwi5_G7R\

• Thanks 1
On 7/12/2019 at 12:24 PM, ajive said:

Love the matching board!  Well done.

lol the even funnier part is that my old wakeboard. A Liquid Force Rhythm from like 1999 also coincidentally matches the boat.

67DZrk4mnYrWWHlXGEhuSYYc6liSXS2KieAKWOG0