Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

95 Flightcraft Sportster

bjl99

I picked up this gem today. 1995 Malibu Flightcraft Sportster with the 350 Mag EFI in it and just over 800 hours on it. Any experience with these or any information you have to share would be awesome!IMG_1234_zpsohvzqvop.jpg

IMG_1236_zpsst7zpvnp.jpg

IMG_1235_zpsycvx4l1s.jpg

• Like 3
ahopkins22LSV

Nice pickup and welcome! That has to be an absolute blast to drive! Looks super clean too. Actually the interior looks showroom! I see you are local in SE MI, I think that’s the Maceday launch? Anyway, if you have any specific questions let us know. They are quite a few of us that are local to you. @Woodski @inlandlaker @tvano @Raimie And I probably missed a few!

Nice find!  Polish your feet for some great footing.  The 350 Merc is a very good engine and should give you many hours of excellent service.  Since in a cold climate winterization is a key process to maintain the health of your power unit.

14 hours ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

Nice pickup and welcome! That has to be an absolute blast to drive! Looks super clean too. Actually the interior looks showroom! I see you are local in SE MI, I think that’s the Maceday launch? Anyway, if you have any specific questions let us know. They are quite a few of us that are local to you. @Woodski @inlandlaker @tvano @Raimie And I probably missed a few!

+1

Way to nail your first post! Welcome. 

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...

Ive got a 1996 flight craft thats in 35% percent less shape than this? anyone got an idea as to what i should sell it for? I'll throw up some pics asap.

Edited by Sonicmic
Not enough info
15 minutes ago, Sonicmic said:

Ive got a 1996 flight craft thats in 35% percent less shape than this? anyone got an idea as to what i should sell it for? I'll throw up some pics asap.

They made an inboard and an outboard, which one is yours?  Pics are really crucial.