Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu 23lsv 2015 command center glitches

Hello! Please help.

I am operating the boat Malibu 23 LSV 2014 (2015 model line) with lcd Malibu command center.

The boat in operation since this year. until this boat was not used.

CIN: US-MB2S3596I415

Always each start after some working appear the glitches – lost the opportunity to touch the screen, don’t work the engine ignition button, the radio spontaneously turns on/off, maliview flashes. After shutdown and battery switch off all is working correctly.

Please advise where I should looking for the problem? Should I up to date the software? Could you advise me the actual version of software and where i can get it?

Thank you!

Edited by Es23lsv
ahopkins22LSV

Start with simple stuff like making sure all connections are good to the screens. But yes, you should also contact your local dealer to ensure you have the latest software. 

Some of the screens were replaced on my 15 LSV. A call to the dealer may help. A bad power switch or start switch also causes issues. I’ve had my screens be non responsive. When that happens I go to a safe place and shut the engine by pulling the lanyard. A battery switch to off for 30 seconds or so does a good reset. After that it all works fine again  weird stuff  

good luck  

• 2 weeks later...