Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Echelon dash and steering wheel

Jcowan

Hi, we have a new to us 97 Echelon and the "wooden" helm face plate is all cracked and the wooden steering wheel is splitting. Just wondering where I could buy a new faceplate for my guage layout and what type of steering wheel connection this boat has? 

• 2 months later...
On 6/16/2019 at 6:45 PM, Jcowan said:

Hi, we have a new to us 97 Echelon and the "wooden" helm face plate is all cracked and the wooden steering wheel is splitting. Just wondering where I could buy a new faceplate for my guage layout and what type of steering wheel connection this boat has? 

Out of curiosity could you tell me what electronic or speaker is in the 2.5" diameter hole right under the throttle stick? I have a hole there on mine about 5 " below the throttle but no clue what went there

18 hours ago, DOJOLOACH2 said:

Out of curiosity could you tell me what electronic or speaker is in the 2.5" diameter hole right under the throttle stick? I have a hole there on mine about 5 " below the throttle but no clue what went there

Possibly a safety lanyard or the hole where one used to be?  Would have to see a picture to be sure.