Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Randy Olson

REO

Just starting new ownership of a 2005 I-Ride.  Very happy with the performance and quality of the Malibu platform.  What is the best wake shaper to buy for this hull?  I have the wedge, the 500lb MLS and a 800 lb Ronix bag.  It already produces a pretty tasty wake, but wonder if a shaper would help?  My speedometer is wildly off, indicated 50mph is actually 35 (my skiing speed), indicated 28 mph is actually 20 mph (my son's wakeboard speed)  can you calibrate these things?  What should I do?

• 1 month later...

Any resolution on the speedometer?    Just got to a week long vacation and my speedometer is reading very off after trailering 6 hours.   It worked great 2 weeks ago.   Hopefully I just have to adjust the speed using a gps.