Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2008 Wakesetter MUX Issue

Thank you for the help so far getting further diagnosing the issue.  Dealer replaced front ballast tank pump and now it does not show up on MUX screen.  I was able to do the factory adjustment "add, delete, insert" and was able to add the front tank to the right screen, and works great.  When i follow the steps to reset the left screen it seems like the 5th button is dead.  When i follow the step to set to factory default that works, but the 5th button is still blank.  I have removed the left side, and plugged back in.  I have checked grounds on the grounding bar.  Is the left side MUX out?

• 2 weeks later...