Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New Features for 2020 Models - Speculations?

weekender

On 6/25/2019 at 6:33 PM, Zac450720 said:

I believe they’ve been open for over 2 weeks... I got a quote for a 2020 then.

Was your quote actual 2020 pricing or just based off 2019 costs? Because we are unable to get a exact 2020 number for our build, which I think is asinine. 

ahopkins22LSV
18 minutes ago, Mattb422 said:

Was your quote actual 2020 pricing or just based off 2019 costs? Because we are unable to get a exact 2020 number for our build, which I think is asinine. 

If the 2020 portal is open for dealers to build and spec a boat, your dealer can get you 2020 pricing.

58 minutes ago, Lesslumpy said:

Guess I need a membership to upload pics?

You can PM me and then send me the pictures.  We will happily post new boat photos for you!

But yes, the membership is worth it.

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Mattb422 said:

Told me if I ordered right now it’s a 2020 at 2019 msrp. He said they don’t change price until around winterizing time.

Dealer sent me a couple teaser photos of the rear hatch, like the other MXZs.. Their 23 literally arrived a few hours ago... I may cut out of work early to go take a look.

2 hours ago, bcoppess23 said:

Dealer sent me a couple teaser photos of the rear hatch, like the other MXZs.. Their 23 literally arrived a few hours ago... I may cut out of work early to go take a look.

Well lets see the teasers or some real pics ASAP lol

5 hours ago, Zac450720 said:

Told me if I ordered right now it’s a 2020 at 2019 msrp. He said they don’t change price until around winterizing time.

If that's how your dealer is pricing it, then you're saving the annual 4-6% price increase. Most roll out the price increase with the model year change.

4 hours ago, NWBU said:

If that's how your dealer is pricing it, then you're saving the annual 4-6% price increase. Most roll out the price increase with the model year change.

Just because msrp stays the same doesn’t mean the “deal/discount” does. Dealers can phrase it anyway they would like...

On 6/26/2019 at 2:09 PM, Five Cent Worth said:

I just talked with my dealer and they have this 2020 23 MXZ in the showroom.  I will take a look at it this weekend and grab some photos. 

Capture.JPG

Went and climbed around this yesterday.  They wouldn't let me take photos for fear of the photos landing on here (:whistle:).  However, I could stroke a check for $130k and take all the photos I wanted...LOL.  It was sitting in the back corner lot on a trailer awaiting the MBUU reveal in two weeks.  So it wasn't "show room ready" if you know what I mean....

Points of Interest: surf seat the same as the 25 LSV (multi position / configuration), all emblems can be colored (5 choices i think - they look and feel different), new windshield (you can see this in the above), bow was reconfigured a bit with the speaker facing directly back, the walk through was a bit shallower (they said this was updated, but I don't have a good point of reference), the rear seats hinged backwards (long ways) opposed the 23 LSV & the cabin felt equal spacing to the 23 LSV - but not as big as the 24 MXZ (we looked at a '19 23 LSV afterwards - they hit the sweet spot on the size they were looking for).  And obviously the dash which was talked about on here already.  Looks great in my opinion.

11 hours ago, Pnwrider said:

Just because msrp stays the same doesn’t mean the “deal/discount” does. Dealers can phrase it anyway they would like...

The deal/discount is pretty big...

2 hours ago, Five Cent Worth said:

Went and climbed around this yesterday.  They wouldn't let me take photos for fear of the photos landing on here (:whistle:).  However, I could stroke a check for $130k and take all the photos I wanted...LOL.  It was sitting in the back corner lot on a trailer awaiting the MBUU reveal in two weeks.  So it wasn't "show room ready" if you know what I mean....

Points of Interest: surf seat the same as the 25 LSV (multi position / configuration), all emblems can be colored (5 choices i think - they look and feel different), new windshield (you can see this in the above), bow was reconfigured a bit with the speaker facing directly back, the walk through was a bit shallower (they said this was updated, but I don't have a good point of reference), the rear seats hinged backwards (long ways) opposed the 23 LSV & the cabin felt equal spacing to the 23 LSV - but not as big as the 24 MXZ (we looked at a '19 23 LSV afterwards - they hit the sweet spot on the size they were looking for).  And obviously the dash which was talked about on here already.  Looks great in my opinion.

Any chance you know the base msrp for the 23mxz?

16 minutes ago, Lesslumpy said:

We're going back up tonight, anything specific for pics?

D62B3CB2-E9A0-40E4-BFD3-AA2A30CB2B8A.jpeg

2CC1D5BD-4E36-4FC4-B4A8-F4170A556618.jpeg

Anything new and sexy on the display screens aside from the new layout? What's with the Android logo on the left screen for instance that was in an earlier Pic? 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lesslumpy said:

Thanks Matt! We have a big family party today, back to the lake tomorrow. MSRP was +\- 180k

Yea I found that base msrp is $132400 so that 23mxz is $13500 more than a 23lsv...