Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Speaker covers

Baldman

I purchased a pair of the Suitz and they do not go over our speakers that are mounted from the bottom. They do not hang from the top.

10 hours ago, Baldman said:

Is there a speaker cover made for the wetsounds rev 10s that works with the way speakers are mounted on a 2018 23 LSV?

10 hours ago, hethj7 said:

Speakersox.com

I 2nd the Speakersox.  Go ahead and pic up a mirror cover, and get the rack covers too!

20190518_090058.jpg

I purchased a pair of the Suitz and they do not go over our speakers that are mounted from the bottom. They do not hang from the top.

I just bought a pair from Jim at Speakersox. Forgot we had a discount through this website, had my discount refunded the same day and received my sox the next day. CANNOT say enough great things about speakersox! Incredible customer service, amazing product, and will recommend to anyone!

How do you get the discount?  I second the idea of using Speakersox as their service is great.

EDIT - never mind, now that I am a paid member I can access the discount thread.  Just talked to Jim and got some covers ordered - thanks for saving me some $$!

Edited by Leftlane
  • Like 2
21 hours ago, Leftlane said:

How do you get the discount?  I second the idea of using Speakersox as their service is great.

EDIT - never mind, now that I am a paid member I can access the discount thread.  Just talked to Jim and got some covers ordered - thanks for saving me some $$!

No worries, I didn't realize that until after the fact and Jim took care of me right away. Can't wait to see how well they fit!

Received my Speaker Sox and they work perfect. Had the Malibu logo put on upside down to make them work with the way the speakers are mounted.

I bought these:

Pair Rockville RWBC Neoprene Covers for 6.5" Marine Wakeboard Tower Speakers https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078162TTX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_WOu.CbNSWZGF1

to fit my tower speakers. Come in a few sizes. They work great.