Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

New to me 2013 MXZ

turbojamie

Ended up loosing my 2018 21 VLX in a divorce so I bought myself a new to me toy to replace the one I lost.

Low hr heavily optioned MXZ.

I need to give the trailer a cut and buff to get it matching the boat again but otherwise we had it on the water today and its perfect.

Interesting deal as I bought it out of province off the internet.  Came with 3 covers, all upgraded LED lights inside, transom LED, Head lights LED, heater drivers seat, 3 port heater, shower, has PNP bags in the back.  LSA supercharged engine.  Loaded boat half the stuff it has wasn't even listed in the sales info.

47989833996_7884d04772_k.jpg

Edited by turbojamie
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, granddaddy55 said:

Great boat replacement and wife replacement 🤓🤪

seriously that is one beautiful boat

Thank you to both :D

I was messing around last night and installed a camera for rear viewing.  I didn't realize it had the parking lines when I ordered it so I will get another one but it works pretty well.

48007980198_d1a710dc4b_z.jpg

• 2 weeks later...