Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Surfgate over current on both gates after service

Getting boat ready to go out tommorow for the first time after having work done to my surfgates.  Went to test them from the calibration and service modes and I get over current on both gates.  It gives me the extend left/right error  which manual says is over current. Any ideas what they could have screwed up?  Is there any adjustment that might be locking them up?  The issue they fixed was surfgates would hit the d-rings when extended so I am assuming they had the actuators off for better access.  

The dealer has basically screwed up everything they have touched on my boat and am starting to lose my cool. :cry:

Actuators are the same but were probably disconnected for better access to the rear.  I got them to deploy once out of about 50 attempts.  I am going to try to loosen everything up a bit and see if something is over tightened.