Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Sixball

Offical Summer for us.

MalibuNation

I'm getting close as I'm putting the lift in today.  Darn cold and rain has delayed everything.

Slayer

I just received the lift for the new VLX, so hopefully get that thing assembled and in the water this weekend, weather permitting......

Hemmy

83 in southern MI today. I have everything in the water. Fortunately and unfortunately I am in Colorado and can’t enjoy the boat today. It’s only going to be 59 here in CO today.

MalibuNation

It wasn't bad with a 3/2 wetsuit yesterday in SW MI ... first 80s of the season.

20190518_122506.jpg

Sixball
5 hours ago, MalibuNation said:

It wasn't bad with a 3/2 wetsuit yesterday in SW MI ... first 80s of the season.

20190518_122506.jpg

Dammer we worked at getting to mid 50's in central Mi. Everything sure is looking good in green!

MalibuNation

Everything is exploding with the exception of my catalpa tree in the picture.

Ugh the biting gnats are out.

oldjeep

43 degrees this morning and it was snowing up north.  I'd feel bad except I can't get the boat out of the garage for another few days until the concrete has had 7 days to cure.

bbattiste247
Posted (edited)

The high forecasted temperature for this Wednesday in Las Vegas is 67 degrees. This time of the year in the desert, we start preparing for triple digits. These weird temperatures is definitely putting a damper on our lake plans.

Edited by bbattiste247