Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Error Code SPN707 Auxdig1. Any help

I have a 2015 Malibu 23LSV. I am a ways away from service so I would like to rounle shoot this myself first.

At low rpms ( idle) I get an error code ( SPN:707 FMI:3 auxdig1 voltage above normal or shorted. ). Any idea what to check to see if I can fix this. As soon as you give it some gas the error code goes inactive. 

Any help would be appreciated as it is a couple hours to local service

• 1 year later...
10 minutes ago, justgary said:

Low oil level?

Seems like it

The trouble code SPN 707 FMI 3 is a low oil level code. Check your oil level. If it is OK, check to make sure the oil level switch on the side of the oil pan is plugged in. The ECM sets the code if it detects an open circuit at the level switch about 20 seconds after the engine is turned off.

Edited by oldjeep

Thanks guys. I'll check both this weekend. This was the first run of the season. The oil was changed by the shop during winterization. I would be very surprised and disappointed if the oil quantity was low. I also had some new skins installed by an interior guy. I wondering if he disconnected a plug while removing the cushion on the back of the boat. 

Do you guys have a printable copy of all the error codes? It would be great to have them on the boat.