Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Installing wakemakers 575lb PNP bags new 19 23lsv

weekender

Anyone else notice their PNP hoses were capped off and epoxy sealed with screw in plugs where the PNP connections would be?

I would guess just need to unscrew the plugs and connect the fill and drain hoses.

Also why is there 3 hoses / 3 ports in each compartment/bag. I guess 2 are for the fill/drain connections and top port is for overflow/autovent?

9 minutes ago, weekender said:

Anyone else notice their PNP hoses were capped off and epoxy sealed with screw in plugs where the PNP connections would be?

I would guess just need to unscrew the plugs and connect the fill and drain hoses.

Also why is there 3 hoses / 3 ports in each compartment/bag. I guess 2 are for the fill/drain connections and top port is for overflow/autovent?

That is just capping off the lines... the caps are glued to a quick release fitting, just slide back the red clips and it will all pop off and expose what you need :)