Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Crazy propeller

braindamage

On 5/15/2019 at 8:20 AM, Sixball said:

I sent a note out to them and received a quick answer that they will get it to a engineer and get back soon.  We will see what they say about wakes.  

That’s frustrating. I sent a note on Sunday and have yet to receive a response.

51 minutes ago, braindamage said:

That’s frustrating. I sent a note on Sunday and have yet to receive a response.

They probable looked at thrust, efficiency, durability, things like that. Maybe they should send us some props so we can evaluate wake effects.    

• Like 1
On 5/11/2019 at 1:15 PM, Nitrousbird said:

Yeah, I'm going to let a bunch of other people try before I'd ever pull the trigger on that.

Remember 5 blade inboard props?  That summer fad sure didn't last...

My boat actually still has a 5 blade. Top speed is pretty good (about 45 via the paddle wheel). Hole shot feels pretty good. Haven't tried it super loaded surfing yet but I have few complaints about it. Our lake is sandy bottom too so unlikely that I will ding it hard enough to need a repair. (Knock on wood).

• Like 1