Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Plug n Play question for 2015 LSV

reckmanmd

Hey everyone, new to the site and just purchased a 2015 LSV and had a question on adding the plug n play. My question was regarding the plumbing needed in order to add the additional ballast. I didn't see any hoses in the rear compartments, does that mean that they need to added to the hard tanks? Or am I missing something? Wasn't sure if this was an option that the original owner didn't get or if it is standard and I'm missing something. Looking for opinions/pointers on installation of these bags.  Also, I was going to add the 550 lb bags and couldn't find those and could only find the custom fit bags from Wakemakers that are 800lbs. I don't want to add a bow bag is why I don't want the bigger rear ballast bags. Do people go with the bigger bags and only partially fill them? Thanks for any info!

Matt Reckman

I had a bunch of questions like this too when I did my plugin and play.  I ended up just calling wakemakers and they tell you exactly what you need and I'm pretty sure they can do custom bags as well.  I had an amazing experience with them and they didn't sell me more than I need.  Works awesome with the onboard ballast of my 07.