Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

A Tree broke Titan Alpha II Tower Speakers, does manufacturer still sell?

vanstone22

I’ve looked everywhere for the 6x9 cans and can only find the alpha I, does anyone know a source for the Alpha II 6x9?

had a mishap with spring tree trimming...not proud of it

Help,  I need to find speakers to fit inside my titan II cans for 2012 Wakesetter VTX. I have 4 on the tower.. It was mentioned to use Wetsounds Rev696. If I did would I have to change anything else Amp? etc...I have no clue

On 5/3/2019 at 10:19 PM, MrsLakegirl said:

Help,  I need to find speakers to fit inside my titan II cans for 2012 Wakesetter VTX. I have 4 on the tower.. It was mentioned to use Wetsounds Rev696. If I did would I have to change anything else Amp? etc...I have no clue

If you have a factory installed amp powering them already, and you’re not concerned about getting too into the details of performance, it’s as simple as swapping out new 6x9’s. 

If if you have the budget for two pair of wetsounds, and you’re not into DIY, might be worth it to buy them from local stereo shop and ask them to install, assuming it’s not absurd charge

Thanks for the info... I think we will proably go with Wetsounds... I did find the MB  Quarts 6x9 for $118.00  speakers only... but they were not that great in the first place.  I will keep my ears and eyes open for the cans for you though..   I see your from Michigan,  I am also.

Thanks Again