Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Ski Pylon extension

Gapman

Not sure about that exactly, but the old skylon brand used to have a tow hook that was roughly 12” above the top of the old pylon. Maybe you could find one and cut it off?

Some of the old nautiques used to have an optional pylon that was around windshield height with two rope locations.  Otherwise the only short slip-over extended pylon I know of is the KW one, which raises it 18 or 24 inches depending on which you order.  https://www.lakeelmosports.com/product.php?productid=98&cat=52&page=1  Lake Elmo may be able to work with KW on a shorter one if it's of interest, as KW can do a lot of custom stuff.

Malibu made a double-notched pylon for the Response.  Guy on my lake has one.  Looks odd.  Would probably be pretty difficult to find but that would be what you're looking for.  Think they came on the Response Barefooters around the 2003-2007 timeframe.

are you sure you don't want to make it higher?  I mean if it were me, I would go 8 foot up.  You might get a lot of activity hanging out at a sandbar and some might even want to dance or hang off of it.  Entertainment.  ;)