Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Bilage pump

My bilage pump goes off for no reason when were on the water, even when boat is off, Why? It pumps out at keast half gallon every 5 to 10 min 

It is a good thing that it works "even when it is off."  This is a safety feature...it's doing its job and alerting you to a pretty good leak.  Get it on the water and find out where the water is coming in.  I'll shoot you a PM for a guide to assist in finding your water leak(s).

Yeah this has happened to me twice. First time was shaft packing, second was a crack in my hull. I’d suggest starting to find the leak. Both times I was able to hear the water which helped lead me to the source, so listening can be just as helpful as looking too.