Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Hull Question

Remind me what Malibu hull is the same as the early model A22 hulls? 2010-2013 A22 used the same hull as a previous Malibu boat but I cant recall. I want to say the 23 LSV but again I need the subject matter experts on this one. 

Thanks, 

Well, can I ask the question this way. How well would an early model A22 fit on a 23 LSV trailer. From pics the trailers look very similar. 

3 minutes ago, 40oz said:

Well, can I ask the question this way. How well would an early model A22 fit on a 23 LSV trailer. From pics the trailers look very similar. 

I would call the trailer manufacturer for fitment questions.  I assume this is a boatmate based off your boat listed in profile.  They have great customer service and have always answered any question I have had.  

Yes, I currently have a Boatmate trailer.

I talked to Boatmate and was informed "All Boatmate trailers are built to the exact measurements of the year/make/model boat. I would not be able to confirm whether or not the bunk brackets/weight rating of a 23lsv would be appropriate for an a22"

So again, I am here asking the experts their thoughts. Maybe someone has had to borrow a trailer or has enough experience to chime in. 

Thanks,  

Edited by 40oz