Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Shower not working Response LXi

Took my new to me RLXi out for a maiden voyage today.  Ran fantastic, except the shower won’t work.  I can hear the pump running, but no water will come out of the hose regardless of the position of the mixing valve knobs 🤷‍♂️  

Any thoughts?

It sounds like your not getting water to the pump because the pumps has a pressure switch that will shut the pump down if the water can't get out of the hose. I would take the hoses that go from the engine to the pump and try to blow air through it.  If the hoses are clear there is a problem with the pump. You can access the  pump and controls by removing the panel by the gas tank.

Just took my valve assembly out today. Had the same problem, pump runs, water dripped out then nothing. Turns out the valve body was cracked. The screens in the mixing valves were also clogged. Going to try epoxy to seal it back up.