Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Sign in to follow this  
Sparky450

Chrome or Black Chrome

Sparky450
Posted (edited)

84396EBB-4E13-4856-90AB-AC421E4399F2.thumb.jpeg.7af179521425a2f2330d57e023906b9e.jpeg

So I am having a hard time telling. Is this Chrome and Graphite or Black Chrome and Graphite. I want to get my domed numbers ordered. 

Thanks 

Edited by Sparky450

G Spot

Did you mean to attach a pic?

Sparky450

Thanks I just realized I didn’t attach it. 

G Spot

Here’s my black chrome and vapor if it helps. 

CFE2EBCF-5EAE-4382-9C35-4E62824D0976.jpeg

1E749A96-1903-426F-82D7-4F9DE4ACC338.jpeg

ahopkinsVTX

I’d call them up and ask them what color matches best with the factory malibu emblems. They are super helpful and I’m sure they know off the top of their head. If they don’t, they always follow up. I have never not had a question answered quickly from them. 

Dfowkes
6 hours ago, Sparky450 said:

84396EBB-4E13-4856-90AB-AC421E4399F2.thumb.jpeg.7af179521425a2f2330d57e023906b9e.jpeg

So I am having a hard time telling. Is this Chrome and Graphite or Black Chrome and Graphite. I want to get my domed numbers ordered. 

Thanks 

I sent pics of my boat to domednumbers and they made the call for me. They just arrived and I will get them on the boat Sunday and post pics. They are super helpful and have a $15 off Malibu crew discount 

ahopkinsVTX
2 hours ago, Dfowkes said:

I sent pics of my boat to domednumbers and they made the call for me. They just arrived and I will get them on the boat Sunday and post pics. They are super helpful and have a $15 off Malibu crew discount 

For supporting members :)

dcarl
8 hours ago, Dfowkes said:

I did the same thing.  They were Super helpful to deal with, rare thing these days.

Sparky450

Awesome I will be on the computer this weekend. 

Thanks