Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Factory RGB in an MXZ 24

COOP

Very soon we will be adding factory RGB to a non-rgb boat. Malibu has said that currently the factory RGB with controls on the touch screen are only available on an M235. We will be doing this in a 2019 MXZ 24. Ill post pics and comments to this thread as we proceed with the project. I know there were a few people asking about this, so we will have answers and part numbers soon.

• Like 3

I'm about 2 hours away from finishing my '19 23LSV using Factory controls and the Factory Shadow Caster/Wetsounds Power Distribution Box. At this point, I don't think I'll do another one and I always do single color on my boats. This RGB is 3 times the work plus. What ever you charge, double it...

:crazy:

5 minutes ago, COOP said:

Yup. Its a time sucker for sure. This one was part of the boat deal, customer had to have em. So, hes gonna get em. 

The customer is Always right! Right? ;)

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Is there anything that you had to order directly from Malibu or did you just buy all aftermarket and it was able to tie into the controller that is on the dash?