Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Zephyr Blue Metallic on the water

rsutton1223

1 hour ago, Raimie said:

Stunning! Get me a pic without the ballast pump running for our 2020 calendar PLEASE!!

Will do. I’ll have drone shots as well. 

Sunrise is probably going to be the best time to get pictures of the flake on the underside of the boat like I took on the first one. That was at about 10am where this was taken closer to 3 yesterday after the sun finally came out.

DSC05100-Edit-X2.jpg

On 4/6/2019 at 6:54 AM, rsutton1223 said:

First trip went great. I even got to surf some which was awesome because I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to after a recent surgery. I need to work on the wave settings but so far she puts out a great ride.

DJI_0005-Edit-X2.jpg

2019040606523770-IMG_1020-X3.jpg

RU surfing with socks on??? please elaborate..

On 4/12/2019 at 10:34 AM, jcon44 said:

RU surfing with socks on??? please elaborate..

Just one compression sock. I was shot in the femoral artery in December. I have to wear them all of the time now. 

A friend of ours took delivery of his '19 yesterday.

IMG_2169-X3.jpg

Edited by rsutton1223
  • Like 2
On 4/11/2019 at 9:21 PM, moski said:

What’s clay bar process?    Ive heard of it but cant remember.

You rub a clay bar across the paint. It removes everything from the paint from road grime to overspray. It provides a perfect clean surface to then wax or seal.

39 minutes ago, Steve B. said:

Whew, glad you are ok rsutton.

Steve B.

It was pretty nuts. On the plus side...when I was in the hospital, I looked at my wife and said "I want the new boat". And here we are!

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...
4 hours ago, rsutton1223 said:

Did you read farther up in the thread?

I was just saying that was probably him after he read your response.  I wouldnt hate if you wanted to wear hanes socks for fun.  Sorry you got shot.  Does not look like you live in the hood by any means.  I figured it was a cartel deal gone bad or you are a cop.

17 hours ago, NHolladay said:

I was just saying that was probably him after he read your response.  I wouldnt hate if you wanted to wear hanes socks for fun.  Sorry you got shot.  Does not look like you live in the hood by any means.  I figured it was a cartel deal gone bad or you are a cop.

Ah ok. It was actually at a corporate Christmas party and we were just trying to help someone out. No good deed goes unpunished I guess. All good though! Still here to tell the story.