Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2005 wakesetter parts ?

FaiziM

I have a 2005 Malibu wakesetter 23LSV.  I am looking for rear exhaust vent Grill replacements. I believe up to 2008 or 2009 will fit as well. My dealer told me to check with other dealers around the country because they could not find it.  I saw some online but no model year is given. They also have the Malibu symbol instead of the 23.  The dimensions are a little different than the one I have currently  Thanks

18 hours ago, FaiziM said:

I have a 2005 Malibu wakesetter 23LSV.  I am looking for rear exhaust vent Grill replacements. I believe up to 2008 or 2009 will fit as well. My dealer told me to check with other dealers around the country because they could not find it.  I saw some online but no model year is given. They also have the Malibu symbol instead of the 23.  The dimensions are a little different than the one I have currently  Thanks

Do you need both? Here is port side... Do you just have mesh that has disconnected?

https://www.malibumarine.com/boat-parts-misc

Only need the starboard side. The mesh fell out of it and lost. So I need the mesh in it also. Contemplating just cutting my own mesh. But rather have it oem.