Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Center Floor Access Panel?

I've got a 2012 23LSV and the center floor access port is cracked and needs replaced.

I can't seem to find it anywhere.  It's the round access port to get to the center plug and ballast pumps.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks

8” Beckson with the rubber gasket. The holes in the new plate will match the old ones in the deck if you decide to replace the base. I took the gasket off of the new one when I replaced it and it made it a lot easier to get out. The newer ones are noticeably thicker than the original one on my ‘10 that I replaced.

Edited by wdr
  • 6 months later...

Wish I had found this discussion before I tried to find it on line.  Apparently I wasted 2-3 hours searching bakes,, skidim, and the rest of the stores....... seaching the sites for THE WRONG product NAME!  :Doh:

Apparently, it  helps to know what the name of the part is........ BEFORE ....... you go searching for it.

painful lessons shared here, folks!  Learn from my mistakes!  Search the threads on TMC  BEFORE searching on line!

-Whitecap