Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Congratulations Thomas Tgas Degasperi!

ahopkins22LSV

ahopkins22LSV

The Moomba masters in Melbourne Australia is one of the coolest sites and tournaments of the year, if not the coolest! It’s also one of the hardest sites to ski so it is always awesome seeing a Malibu team athlete win it. Especially since it’s a nautique tournament :tease2:

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, onwi said:

The runoff was a bit disappointing with Nate falling around ball one.  Was a fun watch before the wakeboarders took to the water. 

runoffs always seem anti-climactic to me unless it's like Malibu Open where they're running two boats and skiing head to head.

ahopkins22LSV
31 minutes ago, onwi said:

The runoff was a bit disappointing with Nate falling around ball one.  Was a fun watch before the wakeboarders took to the water. 

I disagree, anytime I can see Nate falls around one ball to loose is a good time. 

1 hour ago, ahopkinsVTX said:

I disagree, anytime I can see Nate falls around one ball to loose is a good time. 

So now I just read a very cryptic thread on BOS on Nate and SafeSport and am more confused.  

ahopkins22LSV
3 minutes ago, onwi said:

So now I just read a very cryptic thread on BOS on Nate and SafeSport and am more confused.  

We definitely aren’t going to bring that conversation here. It can stay on BOS. I haven’t like Nate since he first came on tour though. 

1 hour ago, onwi said:

Read the comments in the Instagram link in that thread.  Things will become more clear and more confusing

ahopkins22LSV
42 minutes ago, Woodski said:

Congrats to TGas on his win.  Too bad Regina didn't attend.

I was talking to @UWSkier about this and I’m not sure she has ever attended. I was just going by memory but also that Whitney has 8 Moomba victories and I can’t believe that she has beat Regina that many times when she never has in the States.