Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2009 VLX - Looking for a list of standard features and options selected from factory

Fish209

I recently purchased a 2009 VLX and would be curious to get a full list of all the standard features and options that were selected at time of purchase from Malibu. I've tried to contact Malibu themselves, but haven't had any luck with them.

There are some websites that offer full details of standard features and options selected on some automobiles at time of purchase. Is there anything similar for Malibu boats?

Anyone know of another way to possibly get these records?

Thanks!

I have a 2009 hard cover brochure.  If you want to PM me your number or email address I will send you a picture of the back of the brochure with all the standard and optional features of the boat.

33 minutes ago, Fish209 said:

I recently purchased a 2009 VLX and would be curious to get a full list of all the standard features and options that were selected at time of purchase from Malibu. I've tried to contact Malibu themselves, but haven't had any luck with them.

There are some websites that offer full details of standard features and options selected on some automobiles at time of purchase. Is there anything similar for Malibu boats?

Anyone know of another way to possibly get these records?

Thanks!

I don’t think there is anything like a build sheet online where you can just look up a HId and see a build from 10 years ago. But, there weren’t a ton of options back in 2009 (compared to today) so it shouldn’t be too difficult figure out what options the boat has/doesn’t have. My 2008 23LSV was pretty loaded up with all the options except the seat heater and it was a short list (compared to a build today!)

I think the list of options is going to be something like: which motor, power wedge, Malivue, MLS (front tank as well if that was an option on a VLX, Heater, battery setup, docking lights, cleats, typical canvas and tower options, any gelcoat upgrades.

Below is the option list from my 08 LSV.. again... nothing like a 2019 list.

BDA77E6B-C36B-4735-88C7-3F53F343F604.jpeg

• Like 2

Thanks guys!

I was hoping to get a full list of what my boat actually. A build Sheet as gregtay mentioned. Specific color names for exterior and interior, all standard features, the options the original owner selected... that type of stuff.

I sent SethJoe a PM. If he has the list of 2009 VLX standard features, that gets me most of the way there. if the option list is small as gregtay mentioned I pretty much will have what I'm looking for.

Thanks guys!