Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trailer Step and Fender Grip

das1998

Was looking for options other then grip tape. Re painted my trailer and and the rubber was not bad, may try to re use it but wondering what others have come up with.

ahopkins22LSV

I really like the soft grip - gator step or sea deck. I had diamond plate on my response trailer and didn’t really like that. Would get slick, harder to keep clean. A soft grip floor seems to give you the best surface for getting in and out. 

I used one of the soft grip products and it is really nice. It has held up well, but my boat and trailer live inside except for when they are used.

If you want something other than the foam pads, look into Durabak. They make a rubberized paint on coating in various colors with grip additive. Kind of bedliner-ish, but thinner and easy to apply. The grip is really good, many commercial boats use it on their decks.