Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Mirror arm

I'm sorta embarrassed to ask this but I can't come up with anything on the search. Sometimes my "search-fu" isn't spot on. 

Is there a specific mirror arm, or an arm that people like that I can use my factory mirror that's attached to my windshield, 2010 LSV and mount to the tower?

I might spend up to 100, but that's it. I've seen some 45-50 dollar ones on ebay and that's fine, but wondering if people have an experience with a good budget one. 

Thanks!

Ryan 

edit-probably doesn't belong here, but I don't think it fits in the main forum either. 

Edited by Ryan1776

I don't know what mirror you have, but I have a Cipa 2310 mount with their 1609 180 degree mirror.  The mount holds the mirror well above the windshield.  I love it. 

On 3/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, formulaben said:

Not sure if this fits your setup but it's a great deal.

https://www.monstertower.com/carbon-fiber-mirror-mount-no-mirror-1-7-8-clamp.html

I don't think I can use that with the G3 tower and it has to come down vertically from the front bar. 

9 hours ago, justgary said:

I don't know what mirror you have, but I have a Cipa 2310 mount with their 1609 180 degree mirror.  The mount holds the mirror well above the windshield.  I love it. 

Just the "stock-0" mirror that mounts to the movable windshield. 

1 hour ago, Ryan1776 said:

I don't think I can use that with the G3 tower and it has to come down vertically from the front bar. 

Just the "stock-0" mirror that mounts to the movable windshield. 

Then take a look at the Cipa.  The mount clamps to the trim on the windshield, has a lever to let you swing the mirror down toward the steering wheel, and puts the mirror fully above the windshield.  The 180 mirror allows you to see anything behind the boat.  I still keep the factory mirror on the walkthrough, but I only look at it for specific reasons.  I bought the Cipa a few years ago when somebody posted info about a sale.  I think I paid less than $100 for both the mount and the mirror.