Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Which DIACOM Kit for 08 Indmar 340 Monsoon

hawaiianstyln

3 hours ago, boardjnky4 said:

Unfortunately, you need the CAN kit. It uses the 94023 plug. At least, that's how my 2011 Axis is (which I believe uses the same motor as your boat).

I thought so.  If I recall somewhere on a thread, the CAN kit was the right one.  Figured I would post to make sure.  I need to call Rinda up and maybe they will know.

Yah the lady that answered the phone at Rinda just told me the CAN kit as well.  Purchase complete.  Excited I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to reset a code or something lame.  @oldjeep pretty easy to use?  I see a ton of tutorial videos on their site.  Use it often just as a health check?

It's fairly easy, if you're at least somewhat computer savy. I assume since you're on this forum and looking for this product, that you are. You can pull and clear codes very easily. You can also record and playback sessions and such.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, hawaiianstyln said:

Yah the lady that answered the phone at Rinda just told me the CAN kit as well.  Purchase complete.  Excited I don't have to drive 1.5 hours to reset a code or something lame.  @oldjeep pretty easy to use?  I see a ton of tutorial videos on their site.  Use it often just as a health check?

Super easy to use. There isn't much to the software.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, boardjnky4 said:

It's fairly easy, if you're at least somewhat computer savy. I assume since you're on this forum and looking for this product, that you are. You can pull and clear codes very easily. You can also record and playback sessions and such.

Yah I'm a Cyber Security and Forensics profession so I should be good :)

Should also mention that it doesn't take much of a computer to run it on.  I've got a dedicated Dell 2100 - atom based laptop running windows 7 that I keep in a pelican case in the boat with the cables.   Think I paid more for the case than the laptop.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, oldjeep said:

Should also mention that it doesn't take much of a computer to run it on.  I've got a dedicated Dell 2100 - atom based laptop running windows 7 that I keep in a pelican case in the boat with the cables.   Think I paid more for the case than the laptop.

haaaa I was gonna say those cases aren't cheap.  I might take your idea and do the same!