Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Trash can liner - 2018 23 LSV

rcoman

The trash can in my 2018 23 LSV is long, narrow and not very deep.  Anyone have a suggestion on a liner to use?  I could use a 50 gallon trash bag but it would hang over like crazy.

This might sound bad...people vomit into the lake, not the trash can.   Generally the stuff that goes into our trash can is pretty clean, like wrappers, cups, and cans.  So I have not used a liner and not felt the need to.  When the trash can gets goopy, I wash it out with water.  Much of our organic waste goes into the lake to be recycled.   

If you've got a baby in diapers, then you need a liner.   There are other situations where a liner would be necessary, but it's just some food for thought to simplify and go without.  

1 hour ago, Stevo said:

What’s the point of trash bags when the Cheetos and goldfish are all over the seats and floor?

trash can is for whats left of the juice boxes that were smashed on the floor, and to empty the shark vacuum! ha.

it is however the most useless trash can design ever, i think malibu should make their own trash bags!

on the 2016 models the carpet siding on the wall gets a little messy with the A-1 and BBQ sauce when cramming empty plates in there. Easy to clean. On the 2019 i noticed that they added a plastic wall guard there however i DID notice it seems more narrow and i feel that it might be hard to get some plates and sport drink bottles squeezed in there, might require a little more pushing/compacting to get things in there compared to earlier year models. and for the price it should automatically open/close when i wave my hand over it! who has an extra hand to open the lid when your arms are full with trash? - this would be a slick little mod for fun!

if i were getting a new 25lsv i'd put a normal kitchen trash can behind driver in the cabin that everyone can access more easily. i dont really understand the use of the small flip up compartment on top, id have it cut through and drop into a normal size trash bin. anyhow going to hold out another year for the 27lsv or a 25lsv walkthrough. 

Edited by The Hulk

Anyone have any pics of this?  Curious the size of the 23 LSV and 22 MXZ vs the VLX that I have now.

Edited by Five Cent Worth