Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

2015 23 LSV’s - which one?

OnTheWater

12 minutes ago, jcon44 said:

Nice pick! Welcome to Denver of the east! if you haven't figured it out there are a few folks on TMC who live in and around Denver and LKN. We used to get out on the water together at least once a week, but that has slower over the last year or two due to family stuff. :( Hoping to get that back going this summer if possible.. let me know if you want to try to get out on occasion., or reach out to Ndawg12 and he will tell you all the LKN secrets!

We've said this for the last 3 years!!  Lets make it happen this year!!  Joe's cove is the best on the lake, everyone should ride there :biggrin:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, AussieSkier said:

I didn't recognise it with out the rego numbers above the rub rail.....:biggrin::biggrin:

I was wondering when that would come back up.  Lol.  Hey @OnTheWater, make sure you put your new numbers below the rubrail.  Don’t make the same mistakes I did!

• Like 3
22 hours ago, OnTheWater said:

@jcon44 - thanks!  Last summer was my first summer without a boat in 12 years, so good to be back!  Once I get the boat and start getting out, I’ll check in with you guys. Thanks!

Congrats on getting back in.  We keep our boat at Westport.  Look forward to seeing your new boat out on the water! :cheers:

9 minutes ago, Five Cent Worth said:

Congrats on getting back in.  We keep our boat at Westport.  Look forward to seeing your new boat out on the water! :cheers:

Five Cent, check out the thread in the Crew on the water topic... You may have some input on dry storage.

21 minutes ago, jcon44 said:

Five Cent, check out the thread in the Crew on the water topic... You may have some input on dry storage.

Yeah, any info appreciated! Linked ya up here... 

Edited by OnTheWater
Added link