Welcome to TheMalibuCrew!

As a guest, you are welcome to poke around and view the majority of the content that we have to offer, but in order to post, search, contact members, and get full use out of the website you will need to Register for an Account. It's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the TheMalibuCrew Family today!

Malibu M5Di specs

ctvandy23

Of the 20 or so that we saw, atleast 5 or more had some azure somewhere on it. @Peebalz, sorry brother no 22 MXZ in your color combo. 2 all white and pb interior boats with one being a 25, 1 all red A22, a blue and white 25 w a blue GX, an orange 24MXZ and a number of other blue and white combos. There was on A22 in silver and met blue that looked sharp. They are filling boat show orders now so they are working Fridays until April. There were so many boats on the floor it was kind of overwhelming. Mine was 2nd in line out the door for the water test and we literally walked right by it and it was the only boat in the place that was ebony, graphite and Indy red, but that is another story.🤔

Edited by wdr
8 minutes ago, wdr said:

it was the only boat in the place that was ebony, graphite and Indy red, but that is another story.🤔

Oh do tell us the story...

2 hours ago, wdr said:

Of the 20 or so that we saw, atleast 5 or more had some azure somewhere on it. @Peebalz, sorry brother no 22 MXZ in your color combo. 2 all white and pb interior boats with one being a 25, 1 all red A22, a blue and white 25 w a blue GX, an orange 24MXZ and a number of other blue and white combos. There was on A22 in silver and met blue that looked sharp. They are filling boat show orders now so they are working Fridays until April. There were so many boats on the floor it was kind of overwhelming. Mine was 2nd in line out the door for the water test and we literally walked right by it and it was the only boat in the place that was ebony, graphite and Indy red, but that is another story.🤔

Thanks for looking out for me @wdr.  Mine sprayed today, so it would have just been fiberglass in a mold.  They are saying it will be done on the 8th or 11th, which is pretty impressive. My dealer has asked the factory to send me pictures throughout the process.  We will see if they are able to do that.

7 hours ago, wdr said:

Mine Spayed 13th Feb so if you didnt see it hopefully its on its way

IMG_0427.jpg

@Peebalz, I bet the 22 MXZ sitting in the cure booth was yours. They just got done shooting the color on the Keel and we actually stepped into the cure booth to look at it. The guide (Kasey) was explaining the depth of layers and how the flake colors are layed on thicker than the base colors to ensure full coverage.

Edited by wdr
Sp

They said the make about only 20 DD a year and only about 9 of those are the closed bow Response. They were working on a TXI when we got there. Polarizing hull in terms of looks to many.

Not a judgement but, that is a whole new level of “very secure in your manhood”! Normally when I see that color on the road, it has a big honking wing on the back and sounds like some one just upset a hornets nest.

Edited by wdr